– This website and / or webshop does not operate commercially. This website is used for private and hobby uses. If you order a Vari-Met CDI module or any other product or service at our website, a private transaction has been made. This means that, for example, the consumer right does not apply.
– The Vari-Met CDI module is sold without any liability or warranty. We do guarantee that we will sell and send a working product that meets the stated specifications and requirements. Correctly installing and using the Vari-Met CDI module is a requirement in order to achieve the meant lifespan of the CDI module.
– Because the installment of a non-original CDI module is a non-approved modification to your vehicle, and as a result possibly makes the vehicle able to exceed the maximum legal top-speed of the vehicle, it can be that your vehicle is no longer insured and that the type approval of your vehicle including it’s modifications can become invalid. This is why the Vari-Met CDI module is (just like any other non-standard CDI module) not for usage on public roads. Please contact the DVSA and your insurance company for more information if you are planning to use the Vari-Met CDI module on the public roads. Vari-Met (varimet.nl) is not responsible for any possible damages in each form by making use of the Vari-Met CDI module.
– The Vari-Met CDI module is water resistant to some degree. This means that driving through a small rain shower is no problem for the Vari-Met CDI module. Driving through big and / or deep puddles can damage the Vari-Met CDI module. Emerging the Vari-Met CDI module in water or any other fluids will damage the Vari-Met CDI module.
– High voltages are stored in the Vari-Met CDI module. Please open the CDI module only after reading the accompanying instructions. Even after disconnecting the CDI module, the high voltage will still be stored in the big capacitor for an unknown length of time.
– Vari-Met (varimet.nl) is not liable for any possible damages in any form that are caused by and with the usage of a Vari-Met CDI module.